Adult Open Gym
- Tuesday – 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.- Volleyball & Basketball
- Thursday – 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.- Basketball
- West Sedona School Gymnasium
- $2 drop-in fee
Pick Up Basketball, Volleyball and Pickleball
Looking for a little exercise, socialization and fun? Parks and Recreation offers Open Gym for adults 18 years and older on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Participants drop in, sign- in, pay the $2 fee and organize teams. These games focus on fun and athletics. The objective is not to be a competitive environment. On Tuesdays, the gym is shared by both basketball and volleyball players, the court is split in half for play. Thursdays provide full court play for the basketball enthusiasts.
Click here for a video of Open Gym.
Adult Open Gym Rules & Policies:
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- All participants must sign in and complete waiver, listing legal first and last name.
- All participants must pay the $2 fee to participate. No pay, no play.
- Children are not allowed in the gym during Open Gym due to safety issues for both the participants and the children. Participants will be asked to leave if children are on site.
- Inappropriate behavior such as: stealing, fighting aggressive behavior, or bad language will not be tolerated.
- Threatening behavior/bullying will not be tolerated.
- Possession or use of tobacco (e-cigs), drugs, or alcohol is prohibited in and around the school and parking areas.
- Weapons of any kind are prohibited in and around the school and parking areas.
- No gum or outside food and drinks permitted in the facility (except water in a clear plastic container).
- Shirts and tennis shoes are required. (No flip – flops, sandals, hard sole shoes.)
- No skateboards, bicycles, scooters, rollerblades, or heelies in the gym. All bikes/scooters must be kept outdoors.
- Dunking is not allowed. Violators will be asked to leave immediately.
- The City of Sedona and Sedona Oak Creek School District is not responsible for lost or stolen items left unattended.
- Respect the facility, participants, staff, and equipment at all times.
- Obey city staff at all times, staff decisions are final.
- Violators will be asked to leave the premises.
Failure to follow rules will result in temporary suspension from open gym and may lead to permanent dismissal.
- Go to occurrence page
- Oct 11 2022
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm